[Verse
1]
I keep
on fallin'... in and out of love with you
Sometimes
I love ya, uhh, sometimes you make me blue
Sometimes
I feel good, At times I feel used
Lovin'
you darlin', makes me so confused
[Chorus]
I keep
on fallin', in and out of love with you
I never
loved someone the way that i'm lovin' you
[Verse
2]
Oh Oh,
I.... never felt this way
How do
you give me so much pleasure,
cause
me so much pain,
'Cause
when I think
I'm
taking more than would a fool
I start
fallin'
back in
love with you.
[Chorus]
I keep
on fallin', in and out of love with you
I never
loved someone the way that i'm lovin' you
[Bridge
x2]
Oh baby
I,I,I,I'm
Fa-a-allin'
I,I,I,I'm
Fa-a-allin'
Fall,fall,fa-a-a-allin'
[Chorus]
I keep
on fallin', in and out of love with you
I never
loved someone the way that i'm lovin' you
I'm
fallin', in and out of love with you
I never
loved someone the way that i'm lovin' you
I'm
fallin', in and out of love with you
I never
loved someone the way that i'm lovin' you
what.
No comments:
Post a Comment